A. (The information we collect)
1.Process and respond to your queries.
2.Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
B. (What we do with the information we gather)
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may occasionally contact you with our updates, newsletters, greetings, events and seminars that we hold, which we refer to as Marketing Communications. Further, we may use your personal information to respond to your inquiry or process a recruitment request application form you have consented to and completed on our Platform.
C. (SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION)
1. We use secure server software to encrypt all of the data you send to us to minimize the risk that the information you send is intercepted before it reaches us and have strict security measures to protect the information that we store from any unauthorized access.
2. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The third party service providers with respect to payment gateway and payment processing are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers).
1. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
2.All your payment card details are also encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). We do not store your payment card details.
E. (PERMISSIBLE AGE)
1. The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18, unless permitted under applicable local laws (Permissible Age). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone under the Permissible Age. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under the Permissible Age, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible.
2. If we find out that a child has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information and terminate the relevant user account.
2. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
C-89,GROUND FLOOR, ABUL FAZAL ENCLEVE, OKHLA, NEW DELHI-110025
MOBILE- +91 1800-120-9972